TV AND SKY
The TV and Sky should be left on standby.
- The remote controls are found in the cupboard underneath the TV
- Turn on the TV (Press the red on/off button)
- Turn on Sky (Press the on/off button (top right). The Sky box (in the cupboard) will show a green light when turned on.
- Press TV Guide on the Sky remote and press the up or down arrows to select the required channel.
- Press select.
- When finished turn off the Sky box and the TV using the on /off switches
IF THE TV DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK AND YOU GET A MESSAGE SIMILAR TO: DATA SERVICE’ OR ‘WEAK SIGNAL - CHECK AERIAL
Occasionally a previous guest may have turned off the SKY system. As we have no terrestrial areal the TV only works through SKY. To turn SKY back on:
- Turn on TV and Sky (should both have green LED I think)
- On TV handset press "Source"
- Scroll up / down to HDMI1/DVI and press “Select”
- The Sky TV should now work.
- To change channels, use SKY remote.
- TV Guide (on SKY remote) it gives a channel listing